Friday, February 16, 2007

It's Beautiful Here

Greetings to our fellow bloggers. Well it was another lousy day in paradise. It was lovely 78 degrees in sunny San Diego today. Joel, the girls and I all spent the day out and about. We are getting ready to leave for Arizona tomorrow. We will be preaching there this weekend.
I hope you all had a LOVEly Valentines Day. Joel took me to a great Mexican restaurant called Miguels . It is situated in the heart of Coronado Island. We then took a romantic stroll to the historic Hotel Del Coronado where we sipped coffee while gazing at the ocean. Ladies I must say I married the greatest man in the world.
Well that's all for now. I hope to have a wonderful report for you from the weekend's services. I will attempt to take pics and post them. I make no promises. Keep us in your prayers this weekend. Before you leave our blog check Beans Blossoms for an update on my little darling girls. One more thing, please keep my mother-n-law Sis. Nita Hodges in your prayers. She has been very sick and her schedule for the next few weeks is very busy. Love you all. Hope your weekend is full of life, love, and the blessings of God.

4 comments:

Dan Bryant said...

I told your dad today that if you kept on bragging about the weather that you were going to cause California to fall off into the ocean--just teasing.

Hey, because your dad had the most people to go to the Ignite convention in our group, he won some money. I won't tell how much but maybe he could by a ticket for you to come home soon.

Kim said...

I'm jealous that it was 78 there and it has been snowing here. Today was a nice day though, I took my two children walking today(the dogs)oh,I saw some really cute purses at target today. But couldn't buy one, cause I bought shoes:(

Misty said...

Have fun in Arizona. Be sure to see the Grand Canyon for us all. :)

Linda Elms said...

Sheree, knowing where you are and how beautiful it is there I just have to say, "I'm just a little jealous"! LOL! You're in paradise as far as scenery and weather, but there's still nothing like TEXAS! Enjoy the beauty! Love you!