Friday, March 16, 2007

I'm Still Here

Don't send the blog patrol yet. Like I said in the beginning I have toddlers and I travel so I won't always be able to post current blogs. But I'm here now so lets blog on. As of my last blog I was about to go to Ladies Conference in Ontario, California. You probably have other blogs to read so I 'll be brief (yes I can do that). Ladies Conference was incredible. Not only did we have record breaking attendance, but we also had tremendous moves of the Holy Ghost. Ladies if you have the chance go to Ladies Conference go! Bro. Mullings preached our last service. I can't tell you how much that message ministered to me. Wichita Falls get ready because you guys are going to love him.
After Ladies Conference, we all packed our bags, caught a plane and flew to our home away from home, Washington. We are preaching in Vancouver for Bro. Raymond Woodson. While here we celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary Joely. Last Sunday we had one get the Holy Ghost and thee people were baptized. I can't wait until this Sunday to see what God has in store. I would post pictures but I don't have my usb cable with me, so when I get home I'll post pics and tell you all about our Washington trip. May the Lord our God richly bless all of you. Have a great weekend.

8 comments:

Gene Holley said...

Good to hear that things are going so good. Thank the Lord for every soul that comes home!!!

Misty said...

I can't wait for ladies conference either Sheree!! We will be going next week!

Linda Elms said...

Good to hear from you Sheree! I'm glad you enjoyed Ladies Conference in California. Ours is next week. Will you be here? I'm thrilled with the report of people coming to God. Just great!

Sheree said...

Sis. Elms, I am sorry to say I will not be able to make it to Ladies Conference. I was really trying to go but it's just not going to work out. You guys will have a tremendous time though. I hear your speaker is one of the best. LOL!

Linda Elms said...

Sheree, I'm so sorry you won't make it. I knew you were looking forward to it. Yes, I've heard she's one of the best! I'm looking for forward to hearing her!

Jana Allard said...

And...it was so nice having you at the Southern California Ladies Conference. The entire conference was good, but Bro. Mullings is always my favorite speaker. This year was so good. I got the CD so my son could hear it.

jay5in said...

How come I am not a buddy?!

Madison S. said...

You have been shazaamed!!! go to http://shahanshazaam.blogspot.com/