Saturday, May 31, 2008

Still in Revival




We had great services last weekend in Renton, WA. On Thursday Brandy a young girl the pastors daughter has been bringing prayed back through and on Sunday Sonya recieved the Holy Ghost and was baptized. Bro. Warren wants us to go on in revival next week. I'm very excited to see what else God has in store for us.
On Memorial Day we went to the church picnic hosted by Renaissance Apostolic Chruch. We had a very pleaseant "perfect Washington" day.
Then on Tuesday the flu struck us for the third time this year. Who woulda thunk it. So we were laid up at our dear friends the Ross's. (They now have the flu. Sorry guys, but we do appericiate you letting us recover at your house.)
On Thursday we started revival with the Davenport's in Ellensburg, WA. Ellensburg is rual town in Eastern WA. The Davenport's hold services in their garage which has been remodel into a makeshift church. It actually is nicer than some churches we have been in. Last night we had 7 visitors 2 of which are backsliders who said they would back again tonight. God is doing great things in these last days.
I hope you all have a power packed weekend. I know we will.

4 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Sheree, it's so good to hear about the blessings of God on ya'll! I love the reports I've been reading here on your blog. Give your girls and Joel a hug for me and let them know I love them. I love you and I'm so proud of you!

Gene Holley said...

Awesome! That is so exciting!

Keith and Carla said...

Great report!

Jana Allard said...

Just dropping by to see how things are going and it all sounds exciting. Glad to hear how God is blessing your ministry.