Friday, March 28, 2008

Our Computer is Fixed

MY COMPUTER IS FIXED!!! We are back from California and all is well, except for my digital camera which is broken. (Does anyone see a trend here.) We got home last Saturday just in time for church prayer. We enjoyed a wonderful Easter service on Sunday. The kids choir sang 3 songs and we had special Easter monologue. After a nice lunch with Kantolas we came back to the trailer and Joel hid eggs outside so the girls could hunt for them. They were so cute especially Alivia. She had a grand time and although her basket was so heavy she absolutely would not let anyone help her carry her it. She would say "get go" (let go) when we tried to help her. Sorry I don't have any pics to show just how cute they were. Like I said earlier when I got home my camera was broken. I was just sick that I could not take any pics at Easter. I do however have some pictures from California. Some are at Joel's parents house during a gumbo feast, some of our revival with the Molanders (the lady pictured with Sis. Molander recieved the Holy Ghost that Sunday morning) and the others are of the girls at the park in Lodi with Jana and her girls.

Hope you have had a good week and you have a fantastic weekend.

P.s. Thank you so much Yenn for fixing our computer. You are our favorite "computer geek".

1 comment:

janet anglin said...

It looks like y'all had a wonderful time. I'm sure it was a well-deserved trip. Your girls are growing too fast, though. Glad you had a good time with family and friends.