Friday, March 14, 2008

Our Internet is Down

To my friends, and my fellow bloggers I have learned a very valuable lesson. Don't make a promise you can't keep. On Jan. 31st I promised I would blog again very soon well we both know that didn't happen. But truly and honestly it was beyond my control. My husband installed Norton Internet Security, right after my last post, and we haven't been able to connect to the Internet since. (Can anyone help?) So I make no more promises. You'll see me when you see me. I happen to be visiting in CA and I'm writing from my in-laws computer, in case you are wondering.

We are all doing well. The girls are growing like weeds. Alivia is all over the place and repeats everything she hears. Awww! Alyssa is just too cute. Her stories are as wild as ever. The other day at daycare she told the children and the workers and a pastors wife that there are TWO Holy Ghosts. The good Holy Ghost and the bad one. The bad one says awhoooo (like a wolf). Then she preceded to tell how she rescued her "mudder and fadder" in-law from the wolfs mouth and the wolf had the bad holy ghost. There is some concern about what exactly her daddy has been preaching in Boise. LOL!!

Boise Worship Center is doing well. Bro. Kantola is getting stronger everyday and seems to be recovering nicely. Thank you Jesus! He has been covering the services since we have been gone and is doing great job.

We are in CA visiting family and preaching for Bro. Ted Molander. It has been a wonderful visit thus far. I am going to do my best to post as often as I can while I'm here . Love you all.
Enjoying a beautiful San Francisco Day
Dinner at Outback

Emma fixed my hair mom

7 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Sheree, it is so good hearing from you on the blog! The pictures are wonderful, too. The girls are growing up so fast and I know ya'll are enjoying them. Give them hugs from me. Love you all!

Ashley said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. It seems like the girls have grown up so much since the last time I saw them. I miss them very much. Heidi can not wait to play with her cousins. Hope to see ya'll in May.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Gene Holley said...

Good to hear from the pot of beans! Some cute beans, too! Glad you have been doing good.

Keith and Carla said...

Good to hear from you, via blog! The girls are growing too quickly. Take care.

PJ said...

Hello, I'm the Product Manager of Norton Internet Security, and I saw your post online.

I didn't have enough information from your post to determine whether this is NIS causing the problem, but in any case, I wanted to refer you over to our escalated support team in order to troubleshoot the issue.

However, I need to forward your contact information to our Support team so that they can work with you; please email a contact email address to me at jody_gibney@symantec.com if you would like me to refer you to our escalated support team.

Madison S. said...

Ok here is what Bro. Todd says to do...It should have a way to disable the firewall part of it. Their should be a task on the bar to disable it. Apparently the firewall is blocking something on the computer and not letting you through. Glad to hear from you guys and that all is well!