Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Did It

I did it, I'm officially a Certified Nursing Assistant!!! I took my final examination and passed!!! I have to say it was worth the hard work. I feel good about myself for achieving this goal. Now I can begin applying for a job in Seattle.
We our planning our move for the second week of February if all goes well. We are busy looking for jobs and a home to rent. Say a prayer that God will open all the right doors. I am so excited to see what he has in store for us.

11 comments:

Lynda said...

Congratulations!! I'll pray you find a lovely home and a wonderful job.

Michelle said...

Woohoo! That's awesome news!!

Keith and Carla said...

Congrats!!! Y'all will be in our prayers.

secretlifeofdawn said...

That's so awesome! Sheree, I am so proud of you...,you go girl!

love and miss you guys,
Cami

Gene Holley said...

Awesome! Congratulations.

Andrea Whiseant said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. We'll be praying this transition goes smoothly & the doors open up for your jobs & a home. Love ya guys & God bless!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and the very best of wishes.

Tredway Tales said...

Congratulations and may God bless you beyond measure. Remember that God has everything in control. He will provide all your needs! Your family, future church and city will be in our prayers. May God richly bless your efforts.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS SHEREE. tHAT'S AN AWESOME ACHIEVEMENT. WE PRAY GOD'S BLESSINGS FOR YOU,JOEL, AND THE GIRLS. YOU WILL BE IN OUR PRAYERS. KISS THE GIRLS FOR ME.
BLESSINGS. ROSA

Anonymous said...

Sis. Bean! We are happy for you. Congrats, and all that jazz. We know Jesus will male a way for you up there. Look at what He's done for us, and He's no respecter of persons.

janet anglin said...

congratulations! I know you'll be wonderful in the medical field!