Saturday, February 28, 2009

WE'RE MOVING

The apartment was found. Old boxes gone through. One of which contained the silly writings of a boy crazed girl who had doodled her love's name and the name of their child in her Home Economics spiral. I will not reveal any names. The new boxes are being packed. Alyssa and Alivia's bed is getting a fresh coat of paint. (A big thank you to the Loveland's for the girl's Big new bed.) The Penske Truck rented (by far the best deal if you are moving across the country). The movers are a bit stressed right now. There is so much to be done and so little time.

We pack the truck on Tuesday and we leave early Wednesday. We are driving to California first to pick up more boxes (oh my stars) and Joel will be preaching at his brother's church in Chula Vista.
We are then off to San Jose to see Joel's Uncle Jimmy and his family. And then on to our beloved city and new home. We will be met by the Pastor and family and men of Victory Pentecostal Church of Mt. Vernon, WA. They will be helping us unload and move into our new home.

The time has finally come and although we have experienced every feeling from exictment to panic we feel a peace that passes all understanding. God is in control and although there are things we are yet sure about, we know "all things will work together for good".
Thank you to those who have text or called to say you are praying for us. You will never know how much of a strength this has been for us.
When I post next I will be sitting in my new home. YEAH!! Love you guys.

6 comments:

Christina said...

May the Lord be with you every step of the way, to give you the strength,comfort and peace needed at every moment. We love you guys!!

Michelle said...

I'm so excited for yall! Can't wait to see pics of the new home! We'll be praying for an easy move and transition. We'll miss yall so much:)

janet anglin said...

This is so exciting! I knew God would pull through for y'all. Harden and I will be praying for a great harvest in Seattle. Love you bunches!!

Linda Elms said...

Sheree, I'm excited for you all, yet I'm sad you'll be so far away. I know you and Bro. Joel are going to be used by God as you step into His will once again! We will be praying for you! I love you all!!!

Please give your folks a "HUG" from me. I know how they are feeling right now. Love you!

Anonymous said...

God bless you in this great and wonderful adventure. I'm praying for you and your husband that God will give you a tremendous church there in Seattle...indeed it is a beautiful city.

Keith and Carla said...

Sheree, there is an excitement and yet great challenge that lies ahead for y'all. You will continue to be in our prayers.