Tuesday, August 4, 2009

True to my word, I am bringing you my weekly update. Last night we had 14 people at Bible Study and that was with 2 families gone! This week was our second week to have worship. Joel is currently doing a study in Acts. Last night he covered chapters 9,10,11. Everyone seems to be taking in every lesson.
This past week we preached in Anacortes, WA on Sunday morning and we were in service with our good friends the Ross's on Sunday night. We had two great services, a backslider prayed through Sunday morning.
I have started training for my new job. I will be working in the cash office for Ross. It is very detailed job and it requires being quick and efficient. Say a prayer that everything goes smoothly and this brain of mine cooperates (it's been a long time since I did that much math).
I will leave you with a picture I captured of Alivia. I was preparing Lasagna for dinner tonight and she was so hungry. She kept walking around the kitchen saying "I want my basagna". After a little while I noticed she was quiet and this was what I saw. She had fallen asleep "praying" for some "basagna".
Have a great week!

No comments: