Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A new year a new Blog

Wow it has been so long since the last time I blogged that I had to relearn how to manuever aound in blogger. Whew, that took forever.
For quite a while I have been wanting to start up my blog again. I really want to share with the world about our experiences living in the Northwest and pastoring in the most unchured area in the nation. It is also a great avenue to share about my hobbies and intrest and of course my SweetBeans. So since it is a new year and everyone is making or renewing commitments I thought this would be a great time to renew my blog.
So, as I say when I am cooking "here's hoping".

2 comments:

Karla said...

Sheree,
Glad to see a new post! :) Blogging was such an incredible way for us to keep our far-away family and friends in touch with what was going on in our lives in Pflugerville. Can't wait to read about Seattle here!
Love & miss y'all!

Kassie said...

Yay! Keep bogging! Love you!