Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tagged At Last

A-Available or Single? Married for 6 years
B-Best Friend? Joel
C-Cake or Pie? Red Velvet Cake
D-Drink of Choice? Water
E-Essential Item? My purse, which is full of all the other essential items
F-Favorite Color? Red
G-Gummie Bears or Worms? Worms, my favorite candy
H-Hometown? Wichita Falls, TX
I-Indulgence? Manicure and Pedicure
J-January or February? February--it's the month for celebrating those you Love
K-Kids? 2 Beautiful daughters, Alyssa and Alivia
L-Life is incomplete without? Jesus and Joel
M-Marriage Date? March 10, 2001
N-Number of Siblings? 2 wonderful sisters
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples, especially candied from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
P-Phobias & Fears? Hieghts
Q-Favorite Quote? For such a time as this...Mordecai
R- Reasons to smile. My Children
S-Season(ing)? Autumn, Lawry's Seasoning Salt
T-Tag Three..... Is there Anyone left?
U-Unknown Fact About Me? I hate misplaced cards in the card isle.
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Oppressor of animals
W-Worst Habit? Snacking, snacking, snacking
X-Xray or Ultrasound? 5 ultrasounds-my babies first pictures
Y-Your Favorite Foods? Mexican
Z-Zodiac? I used to know

1 comment:

Keith and Carla said...

I enjoyed reading these, Sheree!