Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter Sunday


We spent a lovely Easter weekend with Joel's sister,Jana, and her family in Sacramento. They attend Bro. Mark Morgan's church in San Franscico. Yes, for all of you who are wondering they do commute 2 hours twice a week to go to church. It's a good thing they only have one service on Sunday. The service was great and the church was full of visitors. The music department put on a special program. The prescence of the Lord was surely in our midst. The Lord spoke through Bro. Morgan and the Holy Ghost began to do a work. I know one girl recieved the Holy Ghost. Before the service closed we did something that I thought was so incredible. Bro. Morgan said he had once heard a minister say " There was no one there that day to applaude Jesus for dying on the cross". So we as a church applauded Jesus for dying on the cross. So many times we weep and cry over the cross and on Easter we rejoice for the resurrection. I want to rejoice in the cross because without the cross I don't have anything. No Holy Ghost. No deliverance. No healing. No peace. No joy. Nothing. He gave His all so I could have His all.


It was so good to see Jana, Calvin, and the girls. Sorry I don't have a lot of pictures my camera batteries were low. I did get one of the girls. I'm such a sucker for sailor suits and when I saw these at Macy's I just had to get them. I call the girls my little Navy Beans. Get it. LOL.

10 comments:

iluv2prshim said...

The little "navy beans" are so cute! Good to hear the good reports from San Francisco too.

Christina said...

They are sooo..... adorable in their dresses!

Ashley said...

The girls look beatiful as always. I miss them so much. Tell them Auntie Ash says "I love you."

Gene Holley said...

The "navy beans" look so sweet. Glad you shared it with us and that your Easter was a special one.

Mandy said...

Too Cute! They are beautiful girls. I can't believe how much Alivia has grown since we last saw you guys. She's a living doll! Well they both are! We love ya'll!

Michelle said...

The girls look so adorable!

Linda Elms said...

So precious and beautiful! Give them hugs and kisses from "Mimi Elms".

Keith and Carla said...

They are adorable, Sheree!

Glad you had a wonderful Easter.

Kim said...

Awe... They look really cute:)

Jana Allard said...

Love those "navy beans." They are too cute!