Friday, April 27, 2007

Our First Gaither Concert

This past Wednesday Joel and I got to attend our very first Gaither concert, here in San Diego. We had so much fun. Joel prayed we would get great seats and we did. We sat in the ground seating 5 rows from the stage. It was so exciting to see the singers right in front of us and not on the big screen. The music was awesome. We got to hear some of our favorite songs sung by our favorite singers. We even go to meet some of them.
Russ Taff has been one of Joel's favorites for years, he even sings several of his songs. After the concert we were able to meet him. I love Russ Taff not only for his music but also for his passion. Every song either moved him to worship or to weeping. We also got to meet Marshall Hall, from the Gaither Vocal Band, and two of the vocalists from Signature Sound (my new favorite group). It was a great evening and we will definitely go to another one.

Joe and Marshall Hall

Joel and with two vocalist from Signature Sound

4 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Sheree, I'm glad ya'll got to go and enjoy a Gaither Concert. Karla and I have enjoyed them many times together. I hope to go again sometime.

Karla said...

I LOVE going to the Gaither concerts!! There's such a variety. Signature Sound is INCREDIBLE!!!! The two guys with Joel in the last picture are Ryan (the taller one) and Doug (the shorter one). Doug has an amazing voice!! I also LOVE Russ Taff!! Best concert memory I have is Russ Taff's "Medals" tour at Six Flags in Dallas. It was awesome!!

Kassie said...

Looks like fun! I've only been to one....and I didn't get to meet Signature Sound, but I think I'd like to...he he ;)

Keith and Carla said...

Looks like you all had a good time!