Thursday, October 18, 2007

We Finally Made It

Yeah!! Our car is fixed. Bro. Price and Timothy Whiseant took up an offering and payed for everything. Thank you Jesus. We are finally here. We got in last night at 7:00pm just in time to get ready for church. We preached for Bro. Ted Graves in Gresham, OR. We had a really great time.
We will be busy doing wedding stuff. My good friend Amy Woodson is getting married on Saturday. She has enlisted me to help so we are busy people.
I will post when I get the chance. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi girl! A few week ago I just got to missing you really bad. I know, I know...strange huh? LOL! It has been to long I guess since we've seen you guys. Just wanted you to know. Sure would be nice to see them girls and go out somewhere for a bite.
Send me your email so I can better keep in touch okay? Mine is karenwilliamstx@yahoo.com We are in Hollister, Ca. with the Hurst.

Stay in touch! Love ya lots....Your friend, Karen.

Sheree said...

Hey Karen good to hear from you. We are currently in Mount Vernon, Wa so it might be a little difficult to get a bite to eat, but it would sure be nice. My email is beansheree@yahoo.com. I would love to keep in touch.

Hope to hear from you soon.